Private yoga sessions are an effective way to develop and sustain your yoga practice, and are curated to suit your current needs. Regardless of where you are on your yoga journey, customized sessions can help you build self-confidence and revel in self-compassion. My guidance will aid you in discovering and noticing how your body moves in space, whilst quieting the mind, and engaging in the present.
I design a bespoke regimen unique to where you are now.
These sessions are perfect for:
- anyone who is new to yoga, wanting to lay the groundwork for cultivating a practice
- those familiar with yoga, wanting to refine and build on their existing practice
- anyone wanting one on one attention and personalized guidance for their practice
- anyone wishing to focus on a specific aspect of their practice
(e.g. increasing range of motion, alignment, improve balance and body awareness, build strength)
- someone wanting to incorporate yoga into their routine, who is unable to attend studio classes due to schedule restraints
Semi-private sessions can also be arranged for groups upon request.
**All private and semi-private sessions are currently held via Zoom**
Intake & Assessment (I & A)
All new clients must book this session before follow up sessions can commence.
Contact me via email to schedule a complimentary phone consultation prior to booking your assessment.
$85.00 CAD per person for 1 x 75 minute session
This initial session is structured into 3 sections:
- a preliminary discussion of goals and expectations for your unique yoga program
- approx. 60 minute yoga sequence designed to assess range of motion, mobility, etc.
- two-way feedback post asana practice, my observations and your comments/concerns
During the assessment, I will take note of any injuries and/or postural imbalances, and offer modifications as we work through the sequence together. Following the asana practice, I will share my observations, and collect feedback from you so I can begin to construct the most appropriate action plan for follow up sessions.
Follow up sessions can be booked as blocks of three (3) or five (5) sessions. Each session we will work through a 60 minute sequence consisting of poses and movements to address the specific concerns and goals discussed during the I & A session. I will be available for additional support between sessions via email.
The first follow up session can be scheduled as early as one week after the date of the confirmed initial Intake & Assessment session.